Thursday, August 9, 2007

nyumbani!

After everything, I'm now back home. I've been doing nothing for the past two days but sitting around relaxing, uploading pictures online, and eating some great food that I haven't had for a while. I miss a lot about Tanzania, but there is also nothing quite as nice as sleeping in your own bed and really, really being able to relax.

Just wanted to tell anyone who is interested to check out the link on the right to see the pictures which I've posted. There are a lot of them and they're not quite in order, so you'll have to be patient to get through them all. (I've also put them on facebook and there are fewer and they're more in order.) It's been quite the summer, but I've only got 20 days more and I'm off to Spain, so there's lots to do now! Enjoy the pics!

No comments: